Father Daughter Breakfast

Today the girls in the Junior School had a real treat. They were able to bring their dads along to school and enjoy breakfast together.

If you like bacon and egg rolls, sausage sandwiches, pastries, hot chocolate or fresh fruit juice the Junior School courtyard was the place to be this morning. Following these delectable treats all dads were invited up to their daughter’s classrooms to solve a challenging maths puzzle together.

It was a lot of fun sharing this time together. Thanks dad for spending the morning with us.

2 thoughts on “Father Daughter Breakfast

1. Hi teachers,
    Thanks a lot for organising this father daughter breakfast. I know that I had fun and I know my dad had fun too and made new friends. Yes, Mr A was right, the maths challenge was very challenging but dad and I worked it out together and had a lot of fun. Thank you for the weather and the delicious food we could eat. To all the dads out there happy Father’s Day.

2. hey MrA,
    l loved the father daughter breakfast and me and my dad had loads of fun. the challenge was hard, but we finished anyway.

l can’t wait for the father daughter rock climbing!